SOMOS 1 Unit 14 | Novice Spanish Curriculum | Derechos de los niños
Also included in
- This product contains the following units and supplemental activities from the SOMOS curriculum: Unit 14: Los niños prisioneros de BoliviaSong activity: Me gustas tú by Luis FonsiUnit 15 El gaucho argentinoUnit 16: Las Abuelas de La Plaza de MayoUnit 17: La inmigraciónReading: La inmigración en EspaPrice $90.00Original Price $102.00Save $12.00
- SOMOS is a Proficiency-oriented, Comprehension-based curriculum. The Level 1 curriculum will fill 2 years of daily Spanish classes (50 minute periods) if you teach all lessons. It includes daily lesson plans, student printables, assessments, slideshows, and more! Many units now include interactive dPrice $400.00Original Price $540.00Save $140.00
Did you know that in Bolivia, children can live in prisons with their parents??
In this 7-day unit for Spanish 1, students will learn consider children's rights through the lens of this controversial law in Bolivia.
- no debes [hacer]
- el niño escucha
- lo que hace
- a story script, personalized questions, practice sentences, etc. to introduce the vocabulary
- a song with lyrics activity, reading, and discussion questions
- activities to review and discuss the story
- a reading activity to reinforce vocabulary
- a cultural reading assessment about the Niños prisioneros de Bolivia
- a video viewing guide
- a comprehensible article from 2018 with activities about the Palmasola prison riots
- a writing assessment with rubrics embedded
- answer keys
- detailed daily lesson plans for 7 days' worth of lessons
- a slideshow with daily warm-ups and projectable versions of all readings
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
- NEW IN 2020: Paperless/Digital versions of all student worksheets (available 8/14/20)
All slideshow presentations are editable and compatible with Google Slides.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .