SOMOS 1 Unit 2 Novice Spanish Curriculum Corre
6th - 10th
What educators are saying
Great resources that I'm using to complement my units. I love the variety of resources and the guide instructions. Gracias
This was a great resource. We used it to supplement our homeschool Spanish curriculum. It was easy to follow and provided a variety of lessons.
Also included in
- This bundle contains Units 1-5 of the SOMOS curriculum from The Comprehensible Classroom and several supplemental readings and activities:Editable syllabusUnit 1: Dice Reading worksheet: Te presento a...Embedded Reading: “Me llamo Ronaldo”Unit 2: El encierro de toros / Camina y correUnit 2.5: La cumPrice $115.00Original Price $123.00Save $8.00
- The Somos Curriculum is an acclaimed Proficiency-oriented, Comprehension-based Novice Spanish curriculum for Spanish 1 and 2. The Somos Curriculum for Novice Spanish makes teaching for proficiency easy. With step-by-step daily lesson plans, student printables, assessments, slideshows, and detailed lPrice $400.00Original Price $542.00Save $142.00
This unit is designed to introduce your students to the two running events in Spanish-speaking countries within the first few weeks of Spanish 1– all in Spanish!!
- La carrera de San Silvestre
- El encierro de toros
- instructions for introducing vocabulary
- a story script
- story activities
- a song lyrics activity
- two readings about the song
- a story-based reading
- an authentic video-based activity
- a slideshow reading about the Encierro de toros
- an extended reading about el Encierro de toros
- comprehension questions for the extended reading
- a video activity about the Encierro de toros
- a Sentence Flyswatter game about el Encierro de toros
- a reading assessment
- a listening assessment
- an authentic reading activity
- an alternate/re-take assessment
- a homework or sub plan activity
- answer keys for everything
- detailed instructions for teaching the unit
- a slideshow with projectable warm-ups, readings, and other materials
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
ALL READINGS ARE IN SPANISH AND COMPREHENSIBLE TO SPANISH 1 STUDENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.
» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »
View SOMOS Level 1 Curriculum Map.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.