This bundle includes complete lesson plans and all materials required to teach a seven-day unit in Spanish 1 on the structures 'tiene una novia', 'está enojado', and 'su hermano va a', and then use them to teach students about bullfighting. It includes
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- instructions for introducing vocabulary
- two song activities with lyrics sheets
- a story script
- follow-up activities for the story
- a fictitious Spanish-language reading
- a listening assessment
- an authentic reading activity (formative assessment)
- a Spanish-language reading about bullfighters
- comprehension questions
- discussion questions
- an authentic video activity
- a bullfighting song activity
- an optional writing assessment
- suggestions for additional activities
- a 48 page slideshow with daily warm-ups
- answer keys
- detailed lesson plans for the entire unit
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
Click here to purchase a four-day expansion pack for this unit that digs into the bullfighting debate: ¿cultura o tortura?
If you would like to teach ONLY the cultural content of this unit (without the vocabulary introduction and storytelling),
purchase these bullfighting lesson planst.
View the complete SOMOS Level 1 Spanish curriculum and see purchasing options by clicking here.