This unit is designed to introduce your students to the Running of the Bulls within the first few weeks of Spanish 1– all in Spanish!!
- instructions for introducing vocabulary
- a story script
- story activities
- a song lyrics activity
- two readings about the song
- a story-based reading
- an authentic video-based activity
- a slideshow reading about the Encierro de toros
- an extended reading about el Encierro de toros
- comprehension questions for the extended reading
- a video activity about the Encierro de toros
- a Sentence Flyswatter game about el Encierro de toros
- a reading assessment
- a listening assessment
- an authentic reading activity
- an alternate/re-take assessment
- a homework or sub plan activity
- answer keys for everything
- detailed instructions for teaching the unit
- a slideshow with projectable warm-ups, readings, and other materials
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
ALL READINGS ARE IN SPANISH AND COMPREHENSIBLE TO SPANISH 1 STUDENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.
» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »
View SOMOS Level 1 Curriculum Map.
Purchase complete SOMOS Level 1 curriculum.