Also included in
- This product contains the following units and supplemental activities from the SOMOS curriculum: Unit 19: BiblioburroUnit 20: LadronesReading: El hábito de San AntonioReading: Las botas picudasUnit 21: Una aventura de campingFilm unit: El monstruo del armarioFilm unit: La receta del amorUnit 22: Los$60.00$68.00Save $8.00
- SOMOS is a Proficiency-oriented, Comprehension-based curriculum. The Level 1 curriculum will fill 2 years of daily Spanish classes (50 minute periods) if you teach all lessons. It includes daily lesson plans, student printables, assessments, slideshows, and more! Many units now include interactive d$400.00$485.00Save $85.00
Who doesn't love stories about criminals–the ones that got away, and the ones that would have if it weren't for a single slip-up!
In this unit, your students will have repeated exposure to the same set of vocabulary words as they read and discuss many interesting crime stories individually, in small groups, and as a whole class.
- la misma tienda
- lleva una camisa
- Instructions for introducing vocabulary
- a song with multiple activities
- a TPRS® story script
- story activities
- an additional version of the story in Spanish
- a current events text in Spanish
- a Spanish-language reading about symbols that criminals use to mark homes
- an infograph interpretation activity
- materials for a Stations day (five readings + tasks)
- a writing assessment
- a reading assessment
- detailed daily lesson plans
- answer keys
- a slideshow with daily warmups and projectable versions of all readings
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
All slideshow presentations are editable and compatible with Google Slides.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .