A set of 10 worksheets with answers on sonnets.
This Resource includes:
- EX 1: Vocabulary Checklist.
- EX 2: Shakespearean Sonnet Structure.
- EX 3: Miltonic Sonnet Structure.
- EX 4: Compare and Contrast Sonnets.
- EX 5: Writing Sonnets.
- EX 6: Read Sonnets to Answer Questions.
- EX 7: Test Understanding of Sonnets.
- EX 8: Read Sonnets to Answer Challenging Questions.
- EX 9: Paraphrasing Sonnets.
- EX 10: Providing Modern Text to Sonnets.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
This is what teachers say about these resources:
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here: