This file for South Carolina may be used as a packet, in learning centers, or as individual pages in history units. It contains:
- a map of southeastern US to label, with directions
- a review of latitude and longitude with South Carolina locales as examples
- a population chart of large cities in the state for students to practice reading charts, including questions and a bit of prediction
- two pages of pie charts for population of South Carolina in US Census years, and focus questions that also compare statistics with that of the US in certain years.
- an activity for students to interview an adult about a vacation destination in South Carolina
- a word search
- teacher notes
See Preview for some sample pages.