showing 1-5 of 6 products
I have an MA in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and feel very comfortable writing about literature. I have traveled extensively in Latin America, the continent where I was born. And since I am a geek, I read extensively as well and have done so my whole life. Nevertheless, when I started writing seriously, I decided I needed to spend time in Spain. My husband and I both took leaves and we spent six months in Spain. We rented a house and lived there. We drove around and visited and talked and ate and generally got the feel of Spain. We had a wonderful experience and I would do it again any time. When my accent started to change and I started pronouncing words like a Spaniard, I knew it was time to leave.
Bundle (17 culture units) includes: ($20.00 savings)
1. Cervantes and Sor Juana, Picasso, Felipe VI - 3 units - SP Beginners 1- three mini-units.
• Miguel de Cervantes
• Pablo Picasso
• Felipe VI
2. Andalucía! The Alhambra, Sevilla, Córdoba - 3 units - SP Beginners 1- three mini-units
• Ganador(a) del premio "Visita Andalucía
• Granada: la Alhambra
• Una ciudad española: Torremolinos
3. Goya, Gaudí, Rodrigo; 3 interdisciplinary units - SP Beginners 1 - three mini-units
4. España siglo XXI, Adiós peseta, Fútbol, Ordenadores - 3 units - SP Beginners 2 - three mini-units
• Adiós peseta
• La computadora / el ordenador
• El fútbol
5. The Encounter, not the 'Discovery' of the Americas - 3 units - SP Intermediate 1 - three units
• Sevilla ´92 y la importancia del Encuentro
• Barcelona ¿para quién son los Juegos Olímpicos?
• Madrid: 1992
6. Ecotourism Spain: stork migration + Ordesa Park / 2 units - SP Inter.1 - two units
• El Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido
• La cigüeña blanca
Entirely in the target language.
Yes, it is possible to do culture with real beginners AND in the target language.
Preview all! For example, look for Andalucía! The Alhambra, Sevilla, Córdoba. When the page opens, click on Preview.