SPANISH 1 CURRICULUM, LESSON PLANS, TEXTBOOK ONE YEAR BUNDLE
- Various file types
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (49)
showing 1-5 of 49 products
Also included in
- Save over 25%! If you would like to test-drive the Todos Preparados full-year Spanish 1 and 2 curriculum and lesson plans before buying the year-long bundle, purchase the first two weeks of Spanish One Lesson Plans and Curriculum or other Topical Lessons. NO TEXTBOOK NEEDED! However, you may use thPrice $687.00Original Price $819.85Save $132.85
- These No-prep Spanish Lesson Plans and Curriculum include the textbook, the lesson plans, and every resource needed to teach Spanish One, Two, and Three.Spanish 1, 2, and 3 curriculum is kid-tested and refined during 30 years of teaching. Lesson plans include comprehensible input, TPR Stories, videoPrice $996.00Original Price $1184.85Save $188.85
- Spanish One, Two, Three and AP Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines and Can-Do Statements, and the California World LanguagePrice $1179.00Original Price $1402.35Save $223.35
- Spanish One, Two and Three Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines and Can-Do Statements, and the California World Language ConPrice $1250.00Original Price $1447.60Save $197.60
- The Todos preparados year-long Spanish curriculum and lesson plans do everything for you. Teach, correct, and go home. Spanish One, Two, Three, *Four, and AP Lesson Plans and Curriculum are aligned with National Standards (World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, CPrice $1435.00Original Price $1712.60Save $277.60
- These full-year lesson plans do everything for you. Teach, correct, and go home. Spanish One, Two, Three, *Four, and AP Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities),Price $1435.00Original Price $1768.39Save $333.39
Writing lesson plans is the most difficult, time-consuming part of a teacher’s day. These yearlong Spanish 1 Lesson Plans and Curriculum do everything for you and serve as a complete Spanish 1 textbook with ancillary materials, no-prep lessons, and all resources needed to teach upper elementary, middle or high school Spanish. Digital versions are included for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning. (Google Slides, autocorrecting Google Forms activities, and Google Drive Activities.) Perfect for homeschool instruction too!
⭐️ NO SPANISH TEXTBOOK NEEDED! However, you may use this Spanish 1 curriculum to supplement your current Spanish 1 textbook. (Why spend tens of thousands of dollars for a textbook when this curriculum provides much more for much less?)
This full year Spanish 1 curriculum is kid-tested and refined during 30 years of teaching. Spanish 1 Lesson plans include comprehensible input, TPRS Stories, videos, games, engaging PowerPoints, interactive notebook activities, songs, audios for absent students, games, digital escape rooms, autocorrecting Google Forms tests and activities, and much more.
These Spanish One lesson plans are aligned with National Standards (World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines and Can-Do Statements, and the California World Language Content Standards.
The Spanish 1 textbook title, "Todos preparados" speaks for the results teachers and students experience: Teachers will be prepared to teach with NO-PREP resources and students will become proficient and prepared to function in a global society.
★ Click here to see a short video of the Spanish One Interactive Notebook
(A link to a video demonstrating how I organize the interactive notebook, page by page is included in the product.)
★ ★ ★ CLICK here to see a short video of what is included (This video showcases Spanish Two content but the same resources are provided for all levels.): Todos preparados Lesson Plans and Curriculum by Angie Torre
I taught Spanish for over 30 years.
During the five years I taught AP Spanish, all of my students passed except one and that during my first year of teaching AP. Most of my students are non-natives and non-heritage speakers.
My principal nominated me for Teacher of the Year.
I am one of the top TPT sellers in the High School Category.
For my staff, I facilitated and presented a workshop on EDI (Explicit Direct Instruction) Lesson Planning. I also created and presented a workshop on TPRS, Strategies for Visual Learners, and other instructional strategies.
I worked as a Consulting Teacher for two years mentoring participating teachers on quality lesson planning, instructional strategies, engaging activities, TPR Storytelling, equity, and classroom management.
I wrote and facilitated numerous workshops for beginning and veteran teachers, in and outside of my district, on lesson planning, classroom management, instructional strategies, TPR Storytelling, How to Teach Grammar in the Target Language, Equity, Strategies for Visual Learners, and more.
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF MY BUYERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS SPANISH 1 CURRICULUM:
Wonderful! My students LOVED the story - they were really into it!
I love these videos! Keep 'em coming!
Saved me so much time!
Interactive Notebook Activities
Excellent resource!!! Very thorough!!!
Spanish One PowerPoints and Curriculum
Angie created an amazing resource, it took me nearly all Sunday just to go through all the resources. Directions are clear, stories and activities seem to be engaging and relevant. It’s going to save me a ton of planning.
This has been such a huge help to me when I am planning my classes. Gracias.
THIS SPANISH 1 CURRICULUM INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
30 PowerPoints for Spanish One: 4,362 PowerPoint slides
- El alfabeto
- Los saludos
- Los mandatos
- Classroom Objects
- Los numeros
- Days & Months
- Los infinitivos
- Los pronombres and Spanish Verb Conjugation
- Conjugation of Regular Verbs
- Preguntas Tú, usted, ustedes
- Ser TPR Story
- Los adjetivos
- Los plurales
- Position of Adjectives
- Preguntas- How to Form Questions in Spanish
- Dos verbos: How to Use Two Verbs in a Sentence
- Ir, Venir, Places PowerPoint, TPRS, Activities
- Spanish Clothing and Colors PowerPoint, Curriculum, and Lesson Plans
- Tener PowerPoint and TPR Story
- La familia PowerPoint, Curriculum, and Lesson Plans
- Los adjetivos posesivos for Sp 1
- Spanish Estar, Places and Emotions PowerPoint
- La hora
- La comida
- El tiempo
- Go Verbs PowerPoint
- Stem-Changing Verbs
- Los deportes
1,339 pages of editable printables, and handouts which include SOME of the following:
✅ FREE Table of Contents
✅ FREE Spanish One Curriculum Map
- 104 seventy to eighty-minute Spanish 1 Lesson Plans (However, you may pace your lesson for any length of period because all resources are also available in their own separate folders. For example, all homework is in its own folder, all student handouts in its folder, etc.)
- Topical Spanish 1 Lesson Plans for those who prefer to teach the concepts in a different order
- Extra Spanish 1 Lesson Plans for the Traditional Schedule
- Extra activities for the Regular Schedule
- Extra Lessons on Culture
- 34 Printable and digital Tests and Quizzes, many autocorrecting and editable
- 34 Student Handouts
- 100 Homework Assignments with PowerPoint Answers
- 30 Spanish One Interactive Notebook and Google Drive Activities each with multiple pages and activities
- 35 Paired and Group Activities
- Tons of Games: Kahoot, Quizlet Live, competitions, Ball Game, Board Game, Grab Game, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, to name a few
⭐️ ALSO INCLUDED IN THE SPANISH 1 CURRICULUM ARE:
Thirteen Videos with Spanish subtitles and visuals to aid in comprehension
- Four Gustar Video Puppet Shows
- ¿Qué te gusta hacer?
- La ropa
- Los adjetivos posesivos
- El presente progresivo
- Ir + a + infinitivo
- Los saludos
- El verbo SER
- ¿De dónde eres?
- La hora y las clases
- Audio files
Resources needed for this Spanish 1 curriculum:
- Two Judy clocks (optional)
- Two or three people puppets
WANT TO TEST-DRIVE THE LESSONS BEFORE BUYING THE YEAR-LONG SPANISH 1 LESSON PLANS AND CURRICULUM? CLICK ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Spanish Alphabet Greetings and Commands Lesson Plans and Curriculum or
Spanish One Lesson Plans First Month
THIS SPANISH 1 CURRICULUM WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU IN DROPBOX AND GOOGLE DRIVE. INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE DOWNLOAD.
Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn credits you can use on future purchases!
THESE SPANISH 1 LESSON PLANS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
Spanish One and Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum
Spanish One Two and Three Lesson Plans and Curriculum
Spanish One Two Three and AP Lesson Plans and Curriculum
FOR JUST THE SPANISH 1 POWERPOINTS AND CURRICULUM, CLICK HERE: Spanish One PowerPoints and Curriculum
One hour of free Zoom training and consultation is included in this purchase. Any subsequent Zoom sessions will be billed at $80 per hour.
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
Spanish Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum
Spanish Three Lesson Plans & Curriculum
Spanish Four PowerPoints, Lesson Plans and Curriculum
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE