This bundle includes over 65 pages of FREE resources and will aid you in determining your students' individual readiness for kindergarten!
All worksheets, clip cards and activities are in Spanish, for use in Spanish, bilingual and immersion classrooms.
These resources are designed with the first few weeks of school in mind. They cover a broad variety of basic skills that you will want all your students to have mastered by the end of September. These resources will help your kindergarten students get re-acclimated to school, with all activities being focused around a school theme, while allowing you to formatively assess what they do and do not know.
- sight words and bilingual vocabulary words for your bulletin board and word wall (print & laminate)
- clip cards (print & laminate)
- handwriting letters and numbers
- identifying days of the week and months of the year
- identifying colors and shapes
- counting and ordering
- counting syllables
- identifying beginning sounds
- mastering print concepts
Ideas for Use:
- Pick and choose among these resources to differentiate - for higher students, skip ahead to harder skills like beginning sounds, for lower students, work on matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Laminate the sight words and vocabulary words for use in small groups and stations/centers.
- Make a matching game with the bilingual vocabulary words.
- Extend the September calendar activity by having students keep their own calendar and keep track of how many days they've been in school, how many are left in the month, etc.