The Spanish Back to School Google Form you've been waiting for!
Meet the Teacher night and Open Houses can be so stressful! There are so many copies that need to be made of all of the various forms that we need to have parents fill out. And even once they fill them out and hand them back to you, keeping them organized is a whole other headache!
This is why digital is the way to go! This form is ready to go. Have them up on each computer before your parents walk through the doors and have parents complete the form. By the end of the event, you will have a spreadsheet of student information ready to go, instead of a stack of paper forms that I need to organize and decipher. So much better!
Once the parent completes the form, you will have collected the following information:
- How does your child get home?
- Who can pick up your child?
- What days will they be attending SafeKey?
- Are there other siblings at the school? If so, what are their names, grade, and teacher's names?
- Parent Contact information (they can list up to 3 separate parents)
- Emergency contact information
- Parent Contract (This is where you can give your parents the expectations of your class and they must "agree" to being aware of them)
** KEY FEATURES **
- Configured to only ask certain questions depending on the answers the parent is giving
- Important information such as (phone numbers and emergency contacts) are marked as "required" so parent's can't forget to provide them!
- Completely editable to fit your specific needs
- No logins required for parents to access or submit the form
- An Excel sheet can be generated and easily printed for your own records or to turn in to the office if needed
Please note! The form is completely editable. I recommend that you read through each question and edit any names or parts that may not apply to your specific situation. It is particularly important that you check the Parent Contract section and edit it to fit your needs.