PERFECT FOR DEVELOPING SPANISH LANGUAGE SKILLS AS WELL AS PRACTICING ESSENTIAL SPANISH VOCABULARY AT CHRISTMAS - 99 WORDS AND PHRASES WITH GAMES AND A 60-QUESTION QUIZ TO KEEP YOUR STUDENTS FEELING FESTIVE AT CHRISTMAS!
The games and quiz really do help to create a lively language learning environment. Students can develop, embed, reinforce and refresh their vocabulary and knowledge of high-frequency SPANISH VOCABULARY in a cooperative, communicative and interactive way, independently of the teacher.
The cards and quiz have a bonus multi-focus on listening, speaking,
pronunciation, reading, writing and spelling. They also help students
identify cognates and words which may look similar to English, but
mean something different.
Students can play alone, in pairs or in small groups. There are lots of whole-group games to play too. Play the whole-group quiz either before or after students play the card games. It doesn’t matter if any of the
words don’t feature in your immediate or even longer-term learning plan: the games are a great way of encouraging your students to engage with SPANISH using a range of skills, and to build their vocabulary at the same time. They are particularly useful as revision activities as students progress to new stages in their SPANISH learning around CHRISTMAS time!
SET 2 features vocabulary in the following word groups:
- Los animales (indefinite article, all singular)
- Las partes del cuerpo (definite article, range of singular and plural)
- El tiempo
- Las frutas y verduras (definite article)
- Las asignaturas (definite article)
The resource itself comprises 3 non-editable files in a zipped format:
- game cards in both SPANISH and English
- 60-questions quiz
- 60-questions quiz in a format you can load on to a tablet or similar device, which is really useful for more independent learning in the classroom, or if you're homeschooling
Sets 1 and 2 with 198 words and phrases and 2 60-question quizzes are available together at the special CHRISTMAS price of $6.00:
¡MUCHAS GRACIAS Y FELIZ NAVIDAD!