This is a comprehensive unit on Spanish colors. Students will complete a variety of authentic activities.
Included in this unit:
1. Notes vocabulary
2. Activity: Picture collage. *Students will write a color in Spanish and illustrate that color in a picture collage.
3. Activity: Students will color a picture with the typical color of an object, then write the color in Spanish in the box under the object.
4. Activity: Students will write a color in Spanish, draw a picture of an object, and answer the question: ¿De qué color es ____?
5. Quizlet Practice Sets. Students will practice Spanish colors vocabulary with printable flashcards, games, tests, etc. (audio / visual) activities.
6. Activity: Students will translate sentences from Spanish to English (12 sentences)
7. Matching test with answer key.