Memory Card Game is a good game to play because it is simple, fun, and it reinforces vocabulary and language.
This game is a great supplement to the Spanish Colors Book in my store.
Print, cut, and laminate.
1. Mix up the cards.
2. Lay them in rows, face down.
3. The fist player chooses any two cards and flips them over.
4. If the two cards match, keep them and take another turn.
5. If they don't match, turn them back over.
6. Always remember what was on each card and where it was placed.
7. During your opponents turn, watch and remember which two cards they flip over.
8. The person with the most matches wins.
There are variations to this game. Please feel to adjust the rules.