This lesson is a great lesson to introduce Spanish ER & IR verbs. Students will learn common "ER & IR Verbs" in their infinitive form. They will learn to conjugate these verbs and translate them from Spanish to English.
This unit includes:
1. ER & IR Verb Conjugations Notes.
2. Common ER & IR verbs vocabulary and the English translations.
3. Verbs template *Teacher can choose specific ER & IR verbs.
4. Activity 1 - a. Students will write the English meaning of the infinitive verb.
b. Students will look at the subject pronouns and add the
correct ending to the verbs.
c. Students will translate from Spanish to English.
5. Verbs Conjugations Template.
6. Activity 2 - Students will write every pronoun that matches conjugated verb.
Students will translate from Spanish to English.
7. Activity 3 - Students will translate a Spanish sentence 2 different ways.
8. Activity 4 - Students will write the correct form of a verb (in parenthesis) that is
used with each subject pronoun specified.
9. Quizlet Practice Sets - Students can practice vocabulary with flashcards, games,
practice tests. *Flashcards and practice tests are printables. Audio & visual