This is the Spanish version.
This Super Fun, Adorable book will give you and your students lots of opportunities to work on language skills including spatial concepts, predicting, describing, WH questions, and more!
1. Interactive Holiday Storybook w/matching pieces
(p. 1 - 33)
2. EXTRA large Elf visual cue for rhyming (p. 34)
3. Following Directions/Spatial Concepts Cards with cell phone picture cards (p. 35 - 39) Print page 35 as many times as you need (one phone per student for activity)
4. Bingo/Memory/Vocabulary Board Games and question cards (p. 40 - 46)
5. Matching camera/cell phones (p. 47 ) Print twice if using as a matching game. Use this activity for matching and/or describing.
6. Extra written Visual Cue Card used as a cue for rhyming during the story (p. 48)
7. Directions and Contact Information (p. 49 - 50)
Monae’s Books are Interactive Stories used for developing and improving receptive and expressive language skills for children with language and/or learning disabilities. Some of the skills these books target are vocabulary development, social skills, and behaviors. You can use this product to develop skills for following directions, matching, making choices, pointing, imitating words, yes/no questions, or answering WH questions. Teachers and Speech-Language Pathologists will find using these stories make teaching these skills fun and easy.