These reading graphic organizers will help your students master the common core standards. Students can show evidence that they have mastered reading comprehension standards for RL 1.1, RI 1.1, and RL 1.3.
This SPANISH VERSION
includes 6 pages:
1. Table of Contents
2. Graphic Organizer from CCSS RL 1.1 and RI 1.1 (in Spanish)
3. Differentiated with sentence starters for support (in Spanish)
4. Graphic Organizer from CCSS RL 1.3 (in Spanish)
5. Differentiated with sentence starters for support (in Spanish)
6. Thank you!
Improve reading comprehension with all students in the classroom. First, you can model using this graphic organizer during shared reading or read aloud. In addition, you can use this with small groups during guided reading. Finally, students can practice this skill with their own independent reading books.
The ENGLISH VERSION is also available.
who where when what how, quién dónde cuándo qué cómo
Please also download:
[Writing Tools Bundle]
- Narrative, Informative, and Opinion
[Place Value Flip Book Bundle]
- in both Spanish and English