This bundle focuses on where in the world Spanish is the official language. Students are introduced to the 21 Spanish speaking countries, their capitals and nationalities. Included in this bundle are several activities and assessments:
1. "Can do..." Statements
2. Map of Spanish speaking countries.
3. Quizlet Practice Sets *You can print flashcards and assessments here!
4. "Where in the world are the Spanish speaking countries?" Coloring Activity
5. Notes Graphic Organizers *Countries, Capitals, Nationalities
6. Countries & Capitals Assessment *Matching
7. Nationality Activity
8. Countries of South America Activities
9. Countries of North America, Central America and the Caribbean Activities
10. Spain and Equatorial Guinea Activities
11. Spanish Speaking Countries Project
12. Spanish Speaking Countries Assessments.