This is a great beginning unit when introducing class objects vocabulary and expressions related to a students "school day." Student schedule activities included!
This unit is Nationally and Common Core aligned.
Included in this unit:
1. Lesson Planner
2. National "Can-Do-Statements"
3. Daily Warm-up Templates (2 designs)
4. Cornell Notes Templates (2 designs_
5. Classroom Objects Vocabulary
6. Quizlet Practice Sets #1 (flashcards, games, printable tests)
7. Yo tengo... Quien tiene Activity
8. Classroom Objects Activity *Students will draw, label and color a classroom.
9. BRAVO ("Bingo")
10. Class Objects Manipulative (Vocabulary) Activity
11 Class Expressions
12. Class Expressions Practice
13. Quizlet Practice Sets #2 (flashcards, games, tests) *Printables
15. Interrogatives Matching Activity
16. Class Schedule Questions/Expressions
17. Class Schedule Activity *Students will write their class schedule in Spanish.
18. Class Schedule Partner Activity
19. Reading Comprehension Activity
20. Test and Answer Key (Multiple Choice & Matching)
To prepare our students for post secondary programs or 21st century careers, schools are recognizing the importance of all students to become proficient in a foreign language. My goal is for my products to bring students to proficiency in the Novice Low/Mid range and give students the confidence and desire to continue learning the language.