This is a great beginning unit when introducing school vocabulary and expressions related to a students "school day." Student schedule template included.
This unit is Nationally and Common Core aligned.
Included in this unit:
1. Lesson Planner
2. National "Can-Do-Statements"
3. Para Empezar/Ticket de Salida (2 graphic organizers)
4. Cognates Vocabulary
5. Cornell Notes Template
6. Classroom Objects Vocabulary
7. Quizlet Practice Sets #1 (flashcards, games, printable tests)
8. Yo tengo... Quien tiene Activity
9. Drawing Activity
10. BRAVO ("Bingo")
11. Manipulative Vocabulary Activity
12 Class Expressions Practice
13. Quizlet Practice Sets #2 (flashcards, games, tests)
15. Class Schedule Questions/Expressions
16. Class Schedule Activity
17. Class Schedule Partner Activity
18. Reading Comprehension Activity
19. Test & Answer Key
To prepare our students for post secondary programs or 21st century careers, schools are recognizing the importance of all students to become proficient in a foreign language. My goal is for my products to bring students to proficiency in the Novice Low/Mid range and give students the confidence and desire to continue learning the language.