1. Spanish Roll and Write Thanksgiving: Verb Activities (Present, Past & Future)
Students will have fun this Thanksgiving writing Spanish sentences with this engaging “Roll and Write Activity”. Students will role one die four times. The 1st roll of the die will determine the subject pronoun. The 2nd roll will determine the verb. The 3rd roll will determine the time the action occurred. Finally, the 4th roll will determine the type of sentence the students will need to write using the information they acquired from the previous rolls. (i.e. affirmative, negative, or interrogative)
This product includes:
-3 Roll and Write Activity Boards that can be printed on card stock and laminated.
Board #1: Present Tense
Board #2: Past Tense
Board #3: Future Tense
These boards are not intended to teach verb tense formation. They are meant to be used as fun supplemental activities for your class during the holiday season.
2. Spanish Thanksgiving 32 Conv. Cards/ 3 Activities/ Printables
Students will have fun speaking Spanish this Thanksgiving!
This unit includes 32 food vocabulary cards. You can choose from a colored background or black and white. These cards can be used in a variety of different engaging conversation activities in the Spanish Language classroom. I have included detailed directions for the 3 following Conversation Activities.
1. Pair Activity: “Pásame el Pavo Por Favor” (How to politely request food at the Thanksgiving dinner table.)
2. Mingle Activity: “¿Qué Vas a Llevar…?” (Practice with “ir + a”)
3. Group Activity: “Vamos a la Casa de los Abuelos” (Practice with “ir + a”)
This unit also includes 2 printables using the same vocabulary words that are on the Conversation Vocabulary Cards.
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK AT EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE.