This variety word family activity set contains materials for the AP-AT word families. Your students can practice decoding words with AP-AT using flash cards, class posters, flipbooks, and 5 different worksheets. Using these materials, your students can sound out words, recognize and identify word families, read, trace, match words with pictures and recognize familiar word family patterns in text.
This versatile packet can be used with individuals, small groups, as independent work or can be part of a learning center.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET
This packet includes:
1. 2 flip books, of AP-AT word families
2. Flashcard set for each set.
3. Word Family Posters - great for using in centers and bulletin boards.
4. Assessment sheets and included data tracking for each set.
5. 5 worksheets
- Read, Trace, Write
- Cut and Paste, (color and black/white
- Picture Word Sort (color and black/white
- Word Family Paragraph Stories
- Read, Roll and Write - a dice game for finding word family words in sentences.
AT words include:
bat, cat, fat, flat, hat, mat, pat, rat, sat, tat, that
AP words include:
cap, clap, flap, gap, lap, map, nap, rap, snap, strap, tap, trap, zap
Check out my MEGA Word Family product to get 10 word families in a money-saving bundle.
Word Families Mega Packet
Other Reading products
WH QUESTIONS Comprehension MEGA BUNDLE
Reading Comprehension Basic Sequencing SUMMER STORIES
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
Get the latest news on products and sales by following me.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!