Are you a general education teacher who has special education students in your classroom? This resource helps you support students in your class who struggle.
- Content explanations page
- Special Education Process summarized
- Where are they in the process? - A table to keep track of your students.
- Strategies - A table to keep track of strategies for specific students.
- IEP Summary Sheet - A place to keep notes on student's IEPs.
- 15 Strategies to Help Students Focus sheet
- Special Education Acronyms
- 5 Components of an IEP
- Samples of tables mentioned above
You can also find me here:
Teach The Way They Learn Blog
Did you know that you can earn credits for future purchases? On your "My Purchases" page, beside each purchased item, you can "Provide Feedback." If you click on that and leave a rating and comment on your purchases, you will earn credit to use on future purchases!
Thanks for looking at this product! If you like what you see, please follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page. This way you will be able to see when I post new products!