Speech Skills “Under Construction!” is my new theme for this school year. Your room will be transformed into a construction site where only your speech crew can enter. All of your students, teachers & parents will want to know” What’s Diggin’ in Speech?” or ”What’s in Your Speech Tool Box?”
This down load includes:
- Black Letters for Speech Skills “Under Construction” (2” and 4“ sizes)
- Black Letters for “What’s In Your Tool Box?” (2” & 4“ sizes)
- Red and black letters for ”Diggin’ Your Hard Work !” (2” size)
- Red Letters with caution tape border for “Caution All Workers Welcome!”
- Crew Entrance Door Sign
- Hard Hats (left and right)
- 6 Construction Worker Kids (2 sizes)
- Bulldozer and dirt
- Dump Truck
- Front Loader
- Yellow and Black Caution tape for boarders
- “Join the Speech Crew” Poster with Construction Kids clip art.
- “Rolling Along” poster with steam roller clip art
- “Loads of Fun” Poster with Dump Truck clip art
- Red Speech Tool Box
- 8 different tools labelled: Social Skills, Fluency, Ask?, Answer?, Sounds, Tell a
Story, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Set of tools that are blank for your own ideas.
- Zone signs to label different areas of your room: Work Zone, Play Zone, Music
Zone, Art Zone, Story Zone, Fine Motor Zone, Gross Motor Zone, Quiet Zone
and a blank one for your own ideas.
- “What’s Under Construction In Speech?” Letter head for parent and teacher
- Incentive Charts (variety of sizes in over four different designs)
- Locker and/or Cubby Tags (four different designs)
These 81 pages will print out on 8.5 by 11 paper.
HAVE LOADS OF FUN IN SPEECH !
Thank you for viewing my product.
Peggy’s This & That Speech Shop 2017
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.
Always feel free to email me a PeggysThisThat@gmail.com with any questions or suggestions.