Great for addressing articulation goals with your students!! These worksheets can be used with different target sound and were created for the non-reader. . Students can be actively engaged while practicing a specific target sound. These worksheets allow therapy sessions to be motivating as well as productive.
Great as reinforcers in speech therapy and can then be sent home for home practice.
Includes a variety of different pictures (95 or more ) for each of the following target sounds: s, sh, ch, th, l, r, k and g. Pick which ones to use depending each of your students needs.
HOW TO USE
• Simply select and print out the “Build a.....” sheet that you desire to use. Make one copy for each child in the group. Another alternative is to have each student pick a design to “BUILD”. ach student in the group can pick a different design.
• Pass out the “shape sheet” with student’s target sound and have him/her first name all the items pictured on each shape. Students should then cut out all the shapes on the dotted lines.
• Using the shapes with pictures each student should fill in all the circles, squares, triangle, and rectangles on their “Build a....” sheet with the matching shapes. As the student glues each picture he/she can follow one or all of the directions below and construct their designs.
• Say the name of each picture _____ times
• Say each word in a sentence
• Tell three things about each picture using the name of the item each time.