Looking for a last day of speech activity? End of the year “CANDY BAR AWARDS” is the perfect way to top off a great school year! This download has fully editable “CANDY BAR AWARDS” tailored to speech therapy. I hand out the awards the last day of speech classes. The kids cannot wait to see which “CANDY BAR” they will get. They are always curious to see who will receive which candy. I attach the actual candy bar at the bottom of the certificate with either tape or Velcro. This doubles as a personalized end of the year gift for each student and an award certificate for their hard work all year long!! It is great to see the kids get soooo excited about these awards.
Directions for use:
- Open file in PowerPoint and go to the award/awards you wish to
- Click on area just above the “awarded to” line that is labeled
STUDENT NAME and highlight it and type in the student’s name.
- Print out awards in color on cardstock
- To make the award even more special and “POP”, I have also
mounted each award onto black scrapbook paper (available at
craft stores) and then laminated them
- Attach the actual candy on the award to the bottom of the
certificate using tape or Velcro.