SPICE-T Lesson, Posters, and Activities for use with AP® World History Modern
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This growing bundle currently contains every AP® World History resource in my store. Upon completion, it will be a full-year curriculum that provides lectures, activities, review, and short assessments- a value of well over $300. Currently you will find lectures that follow the AP® World History CEDPrice $152.00Original Price $170.50Save $18.50
- This beginning of the year bundle for AP® World History covers your first two weeks of class. Introduce the course, refresh students on geography skills, introduce the six themes of AP World, begin Unit 0 Foundations, and work on FRQ skills. This is a growing bundle and more additions will be made tPrice $15.00Original Price $18.00Save $3.00
Introduce the six themes of AP® World History: Modern with this SPICE-T lesson and activities. Included you will find:
- 14 Slides (PowerPoint and Google Slides™) that introduce the six themes
- A second version of the PowerPoint with editable text options
- 2 background images to create additional slides if desired
- Identifying themes activity and answer key
- Blank SPICE-T Chart for use with any reading, video, or lecture
- SPICE-T Posters in both color and black and white
The lesson slides are available as both a PowerPoint and Google Slides™ presentation. The included activity and SPICE-T Chart can both be assigned digitally through Google™.
The student activity requires that you are able to watch a YouTube video (link to the video is included in the download).
I recommend completing this lesson and activity after you have finished your beginning of the year housekeeping items. Introducing the themes of AP World is an important part of a successful year and successful exam results. Use the blank SPICE-T Chart all year long with any reading, video, or lecture! This lesson follows the First Day of AP World History Lesson perfectly.
The , but I have included some blank slides that match the style of the slides. Use these as background images and add your text over them to make any additions. I have included a second PowerPoint that features some editable text, but the slides are not fully editable.
You may also be interested in: AP World History Complete Vocabulary and Key Concepts Bundle Units 1-9
Follow The Unraveled Teacher on TpT to receive updates on new AP® World History resources for your classroom.
Advanced Placement (AP®) is a registered trademark of the College Board which was not involved in the production of nor does it endorse these resources.