Brought to you by Kodaly Music with Mrs Perry, this super fun game is great for assessment as well as practice. It can also be used with a sub, if you provide song materials.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
1) THREE different levels of spinners charts: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
The number of charts you need depend on how many groups of kids you have in a class. I group my kids into groups of 4 and have no more than 8 groups in a class. I print 8 of each so that I can use what is appropriate for each group.
2) PRINT your charts and laminate them so they will last.
3) ADD a spinner arm to the center of each chart.
4) POST either song titles or actual notation on the board / Smartboard that the students may choose from for the game. I generally limit it to three selections that meet my criteria.
5) STUDENTS work in groups and demonstrate understanding of concepts by playing the game in groups. Things are self-explanetary when you read the charts.
Wheel of Music Fortune Spinner Game
by Debra Keller-Perry
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License