This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of Spoken and Written English. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with teaching the differences between spoken and written English in your classroom.
Teachers can use this to enhance the speaking and writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to demonstrate confidence for public speaking.
• Differentiate written and spoken English.
• Differentiate standard and non-standard English.
• Differentiate standard and non-standard grammar.
• Differentiate Standard and non-standard vocabulary.
This Resource Includes:
* Lesson Plan
* How to Speak English Fluently Tips
* Differences - Spoken and Written English
* Rubrics for Assessment
* 10 Tips for Successful Public Speaking
* Plenary - Lesson Assessment
* Worksheets with Answers (3 Exercises)