SPORTSMANSHIP Lesson and Activities - Good Sport - Character Ed - PE
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle has been recently updated!!! An UPDATED font/look, more activities, and updated editable awards and vouchers have been added to each packet. Please re-download this bundle to get the most recent version if you have already purchased it.Character education and social skills are very imporPrice $99.99Original Price $165.00Save $65.01
- Encourage good sportsmanship skills with this Sportsmanship Bundle! It includes all of the sportsmanship physical education character education activities within my store! INCLUDED RESOURCESSportsmanship Activities and LessonsSportsmanship PostersSportsmanship Task CardsSportsmanship BINGOTOU and CPrice $11.50Original Price $16.10Save $4.60
I created this SPORTSMANSHIP Packet as the path to happiness lies in how we treat one another. Furthermore, it is human nature to want to feel heard and respected in life. This packet is intended to help a child learn good sportsmanship and to become their greatest self in doing so. It is filled with activities, lessons, worksheets, posters, awards, and vouchers that are easy to use and great for classroom management! You may view all similar packets here!
Click HERE to buy all SPORTSMANSHIP resources in one BUNDLE!
Click HERE to buy all CHARACTER EDUCATION PACKETS in one BUNDLE!
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS, SPECIALISTS, AND HOMESCHOOLING PARENTS
Focus on sportsmanship by discussing this virtue and poster. To deepen it's meaning, focus on an activity, suggestion, book, or printable. Once an understanding of this trait has been achieved and demonstrated, present award(s). Visit my store to purchase similar virtue packets, awards, posters, and task cards.
Color and Black & White Activities in PDF
Color and Black & White Awards, Posters and Vouchers in PDF
Editable Awards and Vouchers in PowerPoint (student's name, signature and date may be edited on awards, and student's name, reason voucher was given and privilege earned may edited on vouchers).
- Teaching Guide
- Lesson Plan/Guide
- Definitions and Social Skills Guide
- Discussion Starter Questions
- Activity #1 Sportsmanship
- Activity #2 Act It Out!
- Activity #3 Losing a Game
- Activity #4 Words of Encouragement
- Pep Talk Printable
- Activity #5 In Recognition of...
- Sportsmanship Award Printable
- Activity #6 Sportsmanship Question Game
- Good Sport or Poor Sport? Printable
- Activity #7 Sportsmanship Craftivity
- How Do I Show Good Sportsmanship? Printable (to be used with craftivity)
- Sportsmanship Baseballs Printable (to be used with craftivity)
- I Show Good Sportsmanship By... Printable (girl version to be used with craftivity)
- I Show Good Sportsmanship By... Printable (boy version to be used with craftivity)
- How Can I Be a Good Sport? Printable
- Sportsmanship Printable
- Am I a Good Sport? Printable
- A Good Sport... Printable
- What Does Sportsmanship Mean? Printable
- Sportsmanship Acrostic Poem Printable
- Sportsmanship Words
- Sportsmanship Award
- Sportsmanship Poster
- Sportsmanship Vouchers
- TOU and Credits
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?
SUGGESTED GRADE LEVEL
I have suggested a grade level of K - 5 to include children on the spectrum and children in mainstream classes. Please preview the packet above when determining if it meets your needs and email me with any questions if desired.
I may be contacted at email@example.com