This game is a favorite with all students. Simply spread all 10 of the colored circles on the table. You can hide 1 picture under a circle or hide a picture under each circle. Students have to turn over the circles to find the hidden picture(s). A great way to practice colors and K and G words.
K and G Sounds
-Initial, Medial, and Final K Sounds
- Initial, Medial, and Final G Sounds
There are 10 different colored circles and 36 pictures for each sound
How To Use:
- Set computer to print pages in landscape orientation
- Print all pages on cardstock
- Cut out circles and pictures
- Keep the circles and pictures in resealable plastic bags.
My Cute Graphics www.mycutegraphics.com