This zip file contains [MARCH ~ APRIL ~ MAY]
RFTS Pre-K Kindergarten Curriculum - Series 1
INCLUDES: 12 LESSON UNITS [Bundled]
Plan out your learning environment for the spring and grab this incredible offer while it’s available at this low price. You’ll have plenty of time to prepare your teaching strategies so you’re ready when your preschoolers are ready.
RFTS Preschool Program offers the following suggested learning centers:
• Circle Time
• Intro to Pre-K
• Story Time
• Arts & Crafts
• Math & Science
• Music & Movement
Complete lesson plans are written in a simple to use format allowing you to use alone or to implement the content alongside of your classrooms activities that you plan each month.
The RFTS Classroom Products are full of fun activities with lots of opportunity to engage and bring out the best in you're young learners.
Preschool Pre-K Program offers:
• 12 Weekly Themes with 5-days of Mini Themes!
• Welcome Manual
• Weekly Supply lists
• Program Calendar with Daily Activities
• Art or Craft Activities/Projects/Patterns
• Color, Number, Letter & Shape Recognition
• Community Helper Suggestions
• Sign Language Cards
• Math or Science Activities/Projects/Patterns
• Music or Movement Activities
• Literature Activities
• Recipes for Art/Craft Projects
• Recipes for Cooking with the Children
• Book Suggestions Relating to Each Theme
• Word Lists in both English/Spanish/French
• Color Enrichments/Cards/Posters
• Number Enrichments/Cards/Posters
• Letter Enrichments/Cards/Posters
• Shape Enrichments/Cards/Posters
• Field Trip Suggestions
• Partnership with Home Suggestions
• Monthly Calendar Cut-outs
• Monthly Parent Newsletter
• Child's own Calendar
• Pattern Sheets
• Child's Emergent Booklets
• Planned Fire/Tornado Drills
The desire to learn is the key to every child’s success. Having fun while learning is so important!
March Preschool Lessons (4 Weekly Units) sold separately
April Preschool Lessons (4 Weekly Units) sold separately
May Preschool Lessons (4 Weekly Units) sold separately
RFTS Preschool products are exceptionally easy early learning fun for the Preschool, PreK and Kindergarten age child.
After making your selection, please stop back and let me know how the product worked for you and your students, I always appreciate your comments, feedback and support. Your feedback and comments help me in creating products that meets your needs while adding value to your classroom.
I’d like to invite you to ‘Follow my Shop’ to receive updates on new products and freebies.
God bless you! Robyn
To learn more about my products, please visit www.rftsprekindergarten.com