Put a little spring into 3-digit addition and subtraction practice (with and without regrouping) with these easy prep printables and activities! Great for second graders just learning these skills and for third graders who need review. Perfect for centers, independent or whole class practice, or homework! Minimal prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• Thirty print-and-go practice pages with spring themes
• Reproducible 0-to-20 number lines to scaffold the computation if needed
• Spin and Regroup
activities for addition or subtraction
• Regroup and Color!
task cards with a color-by-number answer sheet your students are sure to love!
You'll find a complete list of materials and directions for the activities in the PREVIEW above.
Here are more fun math games and activities for Grades 2 and 3:
• SPRING! ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 20
• BUMP CITY! Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• BUDDY TILES: Primary Math Concepts for Partners
• FIDO & FRIENDS: Differentiated Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• BUMP CITY! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• SPACE BUMP! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases and earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases. I love feedback!
**CLICK HERE to follow my store, and be the first to hear about my newest resources and sales! It pays to be a follower -- new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me through the "Ask A Question" tab if you have any questions.