These spring-themed printables are a quick and easy way to provide written practice for children working on math facts strategies and fluency within 20 (CCSS 1.OA.C.5, 1.OA.C.6, and 2.OA.B.2). Perfect for centers, independent work, review, or homework!
Each page provides practice for a particular addend or computation strategy. (See a complete list in the preview.) This makes it so easy to differentiate the practice! Each page also includes a 0 - 20 number line and super cute clip art from some of my all-time favorite people!
**SPRING - Add! Subtract! Color! is also available as part of two money-saving bundles!
•Add! Subtract! Color! All Year! Math Facts to 20 Bundle
You'll also find sample pages in the preview, so you can try before you buy!
•Add! Subtract! Color! 3-set Bundle
You'll find sample pages in the preview to try before you buy!
If you have any questions about the differences in the two bundles, please contact me through the Ask a Question tab. Thanks!
Do you like this resource? You'll find more Add! Subtract! Color!
resources, including seasonal and holiday sets, by clicking HERE.
Here are some other math games and activities your students will enjoy
• Pirate Bump! Addition & Subtraction (Freebie in the Preview)
• ADDITION & SUBTRACTION -Games for Fluency (Freebie in the Preview)
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• BUMP CITY! Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• FIDO & FRIENDS: Differentiated Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
• HOLLY JOLLY MATH GAMES - 10 Easy Prep Addition Games
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. I love reading your feedback!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.