These spring-themed printables are a quick and easy way to provide written practice for children working on math facts strategies and fluency within 20 (CCSS 1.OA.C.5, 1.OA.C.6, and 2.OA.B.2). Perfect for centers, independent work, review, or homework!
Each page provides practice for a particular addend or computation strategy. (See a complete list in the preview.) This makes it so easy to differentiate the practice! Each page also includes a 0 - 20 number line and super cute clip art from some of my all-time favorite people!
**SPRING - Add! Subtract! Color! is also available as part of two money-saving bundles!
•Add! Subtract! Color! All Year! Math Facts to 20 Bundle
You'll also find sample pages in the preview, so you can try before you buy!
•Add! Subtract! Color! 3-set Bundle
You'll find sample pages in the preview to try before you buy!
If you have any questions about the differences in the two bundles, please contact me through the Ask a Question tab. Thanks!
Here are some other math games and activities your students will enjoy
• FALL Add! Subtract! Color! Math Facts to 20 - Printables
• WINTER Add! Subtract! Color! Math Facts to 20 - Printables
• Pirate Bump! Addition & Subtraction (Freebie in the Preview)
• ADDITION & SUBTRACTION -Games for Fluency (Freebie in the Preview)
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• BUMP CITY! Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• FIDO & FRIENDS: Differentiated Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
• HOLLY JOLLY MATH GAMES - 10 Easy Prep Addition Games
Thanks for looking!
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!