★A different Approach to Spring Break Packet ★
This is a fun way to keep students engaged and "Algebraically Active"
during their Spring Break
. This spring break packet consists of SELECTED
mazes from my store of concepts that are already learned in Algebra I.
You may choose to assign all mazes, some of them, or different ones to different students based on areas of strengths and weaknesses.
I am also attaching an "editable" cover sheet which could be used with this spring break packet. In this editable file, the student may use a specific approach to completing this packet. Several options are suggested for the student to choose from such as: working independently, with partners, utilize the internet resources, ... etc.
If you have purchased individual mazes before, this packet may be of a great value and addition to your activity resources.
If you see any other item at my store that is worth sharing in this spring packet, please let me know and I'll add it for a 50% off.
Additionally, if you wish for a specific product to be designed and included in this packet, please don't hesitate to ask ☺
Topics included in this packet are:
☛ Solving Equations
• Maze - Is it an equation, expression, or an inequality?
• Maze - Equations - Solving One Step Equation - Level 1
• Maze - Equations - Solving One Step Equation - Level 2
• Maze - Solving Two-Step equation level 1 (only integers)
• Maze - Solving Two-Step equation level 2 (integers, fractions, and decimals)
☛ Solving and Graphing Linear Inequalities
• Maze - Solving One-Step Inequalities
• Maze - Solving Two-Step Inequalities
• Maze - Solving Multi-Step Inequalities
• Maze - Solving Compound Inequalities - AND and OR
• Maze - Writing Inequalities from Graph (BONUS Maze involves Compound Ineq)
☛Finding the Slope
• Maze - Find the SLOPE from a given graph
• Maze - Find the SLOPE from a given set of ordered pairs
• Maze - Find the SLOPE from an equation (with BONUS)
• Maze - Find the SLOPE of parallel and perpendicular lines (2 Mazes)
☛Operations on Polynomials
• Maze - Operations on Polynomials - Distributive Property
• Maze Operations on Polynomials Distributive Property (Level 2)
• Maze - Operations on Polynomials - Distributive Property (Level 3)
☛ Quadratic Functions and graphs
• Maze - Quadratic Functions - Find the Vertex (Given the Vertex and Standard Form)
• Maze - Quadratic Functions - Determine discriminant, number, and type of roots
• Maze - Quadratic Functions - Solve Quadratic Equation by Factoring - Level 2
• Maze - Quadratic Functions - Solve Quadratic Equation by applying the Square Root Property
☛ Evaluating Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Linear Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Absolute Value Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Quadratic Functions
• Maze - Evaluating Polynomial Functions (By Substitution)
• Maze - Evaluating Radical Functions
• Maze - Simplifying Exponents
• Maze - Simplifying Exponents (Algebraic Expressions)
• Maze - Radicals - Adding and Subtracting "Simplified" Square Root
• Maze - Radicals - Adding & Subtracting Square Root (NOT Simplified YET)
• Maze - Radicals - Multiplying (Mono SQRT root by Mono SQRT root) - No Variables
• Maze - Radicals - Multiplying (Monomial by Binomial) - Without Var
• Maze - Radicals - Multiplying (Binomial by Binomial) - Without Var
• Maze - Radicals - Dividing (Mono by Mono) - (With Rationalization)
• Maze - Radicals - Dividing (Binomial by Mono) - (With Rationalization)
and Bonus maze Simplifying SQRT without variables.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺.
Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺
for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺