Bring spring-time excitement to your classroom activities, centers, or work stations! Inside you'll find hands-on math, literacy, science & MORE!!! This bundle has plenty to choose from!! You can find many of these activities individually in my store, but this BY FAR is the best value!
1. Let's Talk About Spring Interactive Read-Aloud great for science or literacy discussions.
2. Spring Vocabulary Resources Large and small word cards
3. Label-It! Write words to label spring pictures. Great writing center!
4. Scrambled Sentences Unscramble and write 8 sentences
5. Write the Room Search for words and write letters, words, or sentences!
6. Paint-It! Spring Make your own spring books (differentiate at 3 levels). Perfect paint & write activity.
7. Rhyming Egg Match-Ups Match rhyming pairs
8. Birdie's Vowel Sort Sort long vowel sounds
9. Spring Secret Sentences Use beginning sound clues to decode sentences and match them to their pictures.
10. Sight Word Garden Decode and write sight words using a garden code.
11. Count the Room (& MORE) Options to count and write numbers, create sets, compare numbers, and more!
12. Spring Number Puzzles Use counting and skip counting by 2, 5, or 10 to build puzzles. An optional recording page is included.
13. Spring Pattern Block Puzzles Build spring shapes at 4 levels of difficulty. An optional recording page is included.
14. Spring Problem Solving Use problem solving skills your class has been working on to solve a wide range of word problems.
15. Measuring Spring Use unifix cubes or other manipulatives to make non-standard measurements and record. Also great for standard ruler measurements as well.
16. Count & Tally 2 options allow students to read information from pictures and count with tally marks or play a matching game with the information provided.
17. Bugs in Blooms Solve addition and subtraction problems and sort sums & differences of 7, 8, 9, and 10.
18. Hop To It Use play-doh and number stamps to fill in missing numbers in a sequence. Numbers 1-100. An optional recording page is included.
19. Is It A Pattern? Sort picture cards according to whether or not they have a pattern. An optional recording page is included.
20. Write the Number Sentence Read the number lines and write the addition or subtraction problems they show.
You can see details on each of these activities in the preview!!