PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you wonder how to teach addition and subtraction for kindergarten this spring? You have come the perfect place! This is a set of addition and subtraction worksheets designed according to kindergarten common core standards for "Operations and Algebraic thinking". Included you will find no prep worksheets to teach addition and subtraction concepts, practice worksheets and addition and subtraction word problems for kindergarten. Although this set is designed for kindergarten it can also be used in 1st grade for practice and pre-tests.
1. Let’s learn to Add -2 pages-
•this worksheet is designed to represent addition with images.
2. Let’s learn to Subtract -2 pages-
•this worksheet is designed to represent subtraction with images.
3. Add with Froggie (ten frame worksheets) -3 pages-
4. Subtract with Froggie (ten frame worksheets) -3 pages-
5. Let’s practice Addition (Cut & Paste activity) -4 pages-
6. Let’s practice Subtraction -4pages-
7. Make 10 with Froggie -2 pages-
8. Count On to Add -2 pages-
9 .Count On to Subtract -2 pages-
10. I can Add to 5 -2 pages-
11. Let’s Solve it (story problem worksheets) -4 pages-
12. I Can Decompose in Many Ways -5 pages-
If you would like to see the types of worksheets included please check out the preview! I included one page of each type of worksheet along with the table of content and full instructions.
I hope this will be a useful resource for you! Also, your feedback is very important to me so please don't hesitate to tell me what you think about my work! Also, if you have any questions or dissatisfaction regarding this product please contact me before rating it. I will fix any possible inconvenience. I am always trying to improve my work ( email@example.com ).
And... if you have any suggestion about how I can improve my work, or if you need something that you can't find anywhere just click here and tell me!
I hope you'll come back soon :)
Other resources I created: