This download is for a parts of speech sort, silly sentence activity, and poster pack with a fun, engaging spring theme. The parts of speech covered in this pack are nouns, adjectives, and verbs. This activities in this set will help your students gain a better understanding of parts of speech and how they fit together to form great, strong sentences. Students will also get to practice their writing skills as they complete activities in this set.
In this pack you will receive:
• Detailed instructions for use
• Full color and black and white posters to hang around your room or in a center as a great visual reference.
• A set of color and black and white cards (13 noun cards, 11 verb cards and 10 adjective cards)
• Sorting mat
• Recording sheet with a flowery, springtime twist.
• Silly sentence writing page. (You will need a die for students to be able to do this page.)
This pack requires just a little printing, coping, and minimal cutting for the cards to prepare for you class. Check out the preview to see all the printable in this download for yourself. I think this set will work best for first, second, and third graders, but depending on the areas of need for other grades, it could easily be adapted to meet student's needs in other grades.