Your students will love this print-and-go Spring-Tastic Easter Activity Packet, and you'll love knowing that they are getting practice with figurative language, short nonfiction reading selections, multi-step math calculations, and more.
Activity pages look great in color or black/white, and they can be used individually or in any combination.
This packet includes:
- matching familiar idioms containing the words "egg" and "bunny" to their meanings,
- using a word bank to fill-in-the-blanks of short nonfiction selections about spring,
- calculate multi-step math equations to match flower pictures to their names,
- unscramble picture puzzles with a holiday theme,
- solve a riddle by guessing answers to interesting questions about spring,
- color eggs labeled with synonyms for word "spring,"
- solve a logic puzzle to figure out how many jelly beans were eaten by each child, and
- full-page answer keys.
-> Please check out the preview to learn more about how well this product will meet your needs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This resource has been saved in a format that allows for printing in high resolution. However, file contents may NOT be changed, copied, or extracted. This file is NOT editable.
You might also like to check out these other products:
Making Inferences Using Pictures
Persuasive/Opinion Paragraph Packet
Follow me on Lessons4Now Facebook
Follow me on Lessons4Now Pinterest
Follow me on Lessons4Now Blog
Thank you for stopping by to check out my products. If you like what you see and find it useful, PLEASE come back and leave me feedback. It would be greatly appreciated and you'll earn TpT credits!