The Spring Thematic Instructional Set is a great foundation for a unit of study about SPRING. The set includes the following materials:
1) SPRING POWERPOINT PRESENTATION – a highly engaging powerpoint presentation about the spring season and concepts related to spring. Contains full color graphics, animations, video and audio. Set also contains a PDF version of the presentation;
2) WORD WALL – an engaging powerpoint presentation containing key vocabulary related to spring and the spring powerpoint presentation. Contains 39 word cards presented using color graphics, animations and audio. A great way to introduce the vocabulary related to spring. Set also contains a PDF version of the word wall to print and display/use in center work;
3) VOCABULARY PHOTO CARDS – a set of 34 photo/word cards related to spring in PDF format;
4) VOCABULARY PHOTO CARDS MATCH-UP CARDS – A set of photo cards to match to the word cards corresponding to the vocabulary photo card sets in PDF format;
5) PART OF SPEECH SORTING MATS AND PICTURE CARDS - A set of 72 spring picture/word cards to sort according to part of speech – noun, verb, or adjective in PDF format;
6) EMERGENT READER – an emergent reader entitled, SPRING, containing 23 pages in the form of “In spring, I see _____” in PDF format; and
7) POEMS AND SONG BOOK – A book of 20 poems/songs for kids related to spring in PDF format.
My SPRING INSTRUCTIONAL SET is a wonderful foundation for a unit on spring for primary students. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!