**SSI Folder Game: Animals on Bikes**
Take turns placing the animals on the bikes. This folder was designed to target the velars /k/ and /g/.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4-6 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word target: on
2) Lip movement (horizontal ) word target: go
3) Tongue movement (anterior-posterior) word targets: go, bike, duck, cow, pig, goat, cat, dog
4) Tongue movement (anterior-posterior) phrase targets: go on bike, ___ on bike
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) animal name vocabulary, color words (bike colors), prepositions (e.g. on the bike, in the barn, etc.)
6) expressive language: sentence formulation (e.g. The __ is riding a bike, etc.)
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization!**