**SSI Apple Tree: Folder Game**
Take turns putting apples on the apple tree. You may also occasionally have the apples fall off and land on the ground around the tree trunk.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word targets: apple, up, on, off, fall
2) Jaw movement (vertical) phrase targets: apple up, apple on top, apple fall, fall off
3) Labial-facial movement (horizontal) word targets: more
4) Labial-facial movement (horizontal) phrase targets: fall down, apple fall down, more apple
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) expressive language: prepositions (e.g. on, down, beside, above, below, etc.)
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**