**SSI Folder Game: Balloons**
Take turns making the balloons fly up into the sky.
This folder game focus on the jaw grading for the mid-height vowel [ʌ] in the word "up."
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word target: up
2) Labial Facial (horizontal) word target: more
3) Labial Facial (horizontal) phrase target: oh no
4) Integration of jaw and lips phrase targets: uh oh, more up
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) colour vocabulary
6) following directions/receptive language: (e.g. make the blue balloon fly away, etc.)
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!