**SSI Folder Game: Blocks on Top**
Take turns placing blocks on top of each other to make a tower.
Depending on your goal you can also make some blocks fall off and go "boom."
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word targets: on, off, up, block, fall
2) Jaw movement (vertical) phrase targets: on top, block up, block on, block off, up on top, fall off
3) Labial Facial (horizontal) word target: boom
4) Labial Facial (horizontal) phrase targets: oh no, go boom
5) Integration of jaw and lips word target: down
6) Integration of jaw and lips phrase target: uh oh
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
7) letter names A-H
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!