**SSI Folder Game: Clothes On/Off**
Take turns putting clothes on or taking clothes off the boy and girl. You may wish to target only "on" or "off," depending on your client's needs, or you may target both by starting with one character dressed and the other undressed.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word targets: up, on, off
2) Jaw movement (vertical) phrase targets: on bus, off bus
3) Tongue movement (anterior-posterior) word targets: go, come, bus
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) sentence construction (the boy got on the bus, the girl got off the bus, etc.)
6) following directions/receptive language: (e.g. put the fish on the bus, take the horse off the bus, etc.)
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!