This FREE product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
**SSI Folder Game: Eat Food**
Take turns matching the different foods to the appropriate animals.
Read our blog post on using folder games for speech therapy to target motor speech and other speech-language goals: https://www.speechandstuttering.com/folder-games-motor-speech-therapy/
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Labial-facial control (horizontal) word targets: eat, feed, food
2) Labial-facial control (horizontal) phrase targets: eat food, whose food?, more food
3) Labial-facial control: individual lip movement for /f/ where the lower lip is moving independently from the jaw
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
4) animal and food name vocabulary
5) expressive language: sentence formulation (e.g. The monkey eats a banana)
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization!**