**SSI Folder Game: Fall Off The Bed**
For this folder, the stuffed animals all start on the bed with the boy.
Take turns making the animals fall off of the bed. This folder pairs nicely with the story "Ten in the Bed" by Penny Dale, and can be used to introduce individual lip movement for /f/ through movement on the vertical plane (with jaw helping to move the bottom lip into position).
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4 and 5 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word targets: off, on, bed, fall
2) Jaw movement (vertical) phrase targets: on bed, off bed, come back, fall off
3) Labial Facial (horizontal) word targets: fall, off, boom
4) Labial Facial (horizontal) phrase targets: fall off, go boom
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) following directions/receptive language: (e.g. take one panda off the bed, take two bunnies off the bed, etc.)
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!