**SSI Folder Game: Go Home**
Take turns finding the corresponding homes for each animal.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4-6 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Labial-facial movement (horizontal) word targets: home, hole, bee, go
2) Labial-facial movement (horizontal) phrase targets: go home, ___ home
3) Integration of jaw and lips word targets: cow, house, out, my
4) Integration of jaw and lips phrase targets: my home
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
5) animal name vocabulary (e.g. pig, duck, etc.), and names of animal homes (e.g. barn, nest, etc.)
6) expressive language: sentence formulation (e.g. The cow lives in the barn, etc.), prepositions (e.g. in, beside, above, below, etc.)
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**