**SSI Folder Game: Mama and Baby**
It's time for the baby animals to go home for the night.
Take turns moving the baby farm animals from the field and matching them with their mamas.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4, 5 and 6 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word target: mama
2) Labial Facial (horizontal) word targets: baby, go, home
3) Labial Facial (horizontal) phrase targets: go home
4) Integration of jaw and lips word targets: mommy, my
5) Integration of jaw and lips phrase targets: my mama
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
6) animal names (pig/piglet, cow/calf, etc.)
7) following directions/receptive language: (e.g. put the duckling next to the duck, etc.)
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!