**SSI Folder Game: Open**
Take turns opening presents by taking the lids off of the boxes. Talk about what you find inside each present.
This product is a template (PDF) to make your own folder game.
-You will ONLY PRINT pages 4-6 to create the game.
-Page 2 contains general folder game assembly instructions.
-Page 3 contains instructions for this game, with sample target vocabulary and a photo illustration of what the completed folder game should look like.
This fun folder game was developed to support massed practice for motor speech therapy goals. It can be used in several different ways.
1) Jaw movement (vertical) word targets: top, off, on, doll, dog
2) Jaw movement (vertical) phrase targets: top off
3) Labial-facial movement (horizontal) word targets: open, bow, move, donut, bone, boat, boot, horn, toot
4) Labial-facial movement (horizontal) phrase targets: oh no, ___ bow
5) Integration of jaw and lips word targets: toy, mine
6) Integration of jaw and lips phrase targets: my toy
Young children will also enjoy this colorful and motivating folder game to work on:
7) toy name vocabulary
8) expressive language: sentence formulation (e.g. It's a ___ ), pronouns (e.g. for me, for you, my __, your __, etc.)
Have fun, and check out SSI Folder Games' other folder games for speech and language therapy!
**Thank you for supporting The Speech and Stuttering Institute, a non-profit organization! Please respect the copyright on this material by refraining from distributing this resource to others.**